Papers may be submitted from
Oct. 1st, 2016- Jan. 20, 2017 (Midnight)
- Must be an undergraduate student or have graduated within the past semester.
- Paper must be between 10 and 30 pages in length (please do not submit papers single spaced).
- Paper must be graded and have received a grade of B+ or above.
- Paper must have a historical theme (we will consider papers from art history, classic civilization, anthropology, etc).
- Paper must not have been previously published in any student or professional publication.
- Must agree to the University of Michigan policies on plagiarism/academic integrity.
- Paper must have Chicago Style citations. Papers with other citation styles may be submitted. However, if the paper is accepted for publication the author will be required to change the citations to Chicago Style before publication.
By submitting your paper, you are agreeing to these academic integrity rules.
How to Submit
Submissions to the Journal can be made by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please include in the body of the e-mail your name, e-mail address, telephone number, class and professor for which the paper was written, the University you attend, and grade received. Then, attach the submission to the e-mail in MS-Word.
Questions? Comments? Email Hannah Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org.