Submissions for the 2020 Michigan Journal of History are now open until January 13, 2020.
- Must be an undergraduate student or have graduated within the past semester.
- Paper must be between 10 and 30 pages in length (please do not submit papers single spaced).
- Paper must be graded and have received a grade of B+ or above.
- Paper must have a historical theme (we will consider papers from art history, classic civilization, anthropology, etc).
- Paper must not have been previously published in any student or professional publication.
- Must agree to the University of Michigan policies on plagiarism/academic integrity.
- Paper must have Chicago Style citations. Papers with other citation styles must be converted into Chicago Style prior to submission.
By submitting your paper, you are agreeing to these academic integrity rules.
How to Submit
Submissions to the Journal can be made by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please include in the body of the email your name, email address, telephone number, class and professor for which the paper was written, the University you attend, and grade received. Then, attach the submission to the email in Microsoft Word format.
Questions? Comments? Email Alex Paradowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.