SUBMISSIONS OPEN ON FEBRUARY 1 AND CLOSE ON APRIL 4TH, 2015 AT 11:59 PM
- Must be an undergraduate student or have graduated within the past semester.
- Paper must be between 10 and 30 pages in length (please do not submit papers single spaced).
- Paper must be graded and have received a grade of B+ or above.
- Paper must have a historical theme (we will consider papers from art history, classic civilization, anthropology, etc).
- Paper must not have been previously published in any student or professional publication.
- Must agree to the University of Michigan policies on plagiarism/academic integrity.
By submitting your paper, you are agreeing to these academic integrity rules.
How to Submit
Submissions to the Journal can be made by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in the body of the e-mail your name, e-mail address, telephone number, class and professor for which the paper was written, the University you attend, and grade received. Then, attach the submission to the e-mail in MS-Word.
Questions? Comments? Email Melissa Durante.